Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wx_WhiteWolf_xw

PostSubject: WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves   Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:01 pm

It may have not been as long but the situation regarding my problem has been fixed and will no longer affect my time here for now....I am asking that Redwolf Geno Mug and Black to please Revote me back in the Hell Wolves and to continue fighting in the battles to come. Voting ballots are simple

Vote Reassign WhiteWolf as leader

1. Yes
2. No
3. Tacos

lol Being serious about the matter I would like to have the answer and if you choosed tacos please submit the answer again. Anyone Else who knows about this may feel free to vote as well.

Wx_WhiteWolf_xW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genocide3

PostSubject: Re: WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves   Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:51 am

Tacos sound pretty damn good right about now, mmmm... D-grade meat.

Seriously though, I'll vote yes just because it'd be nice to have the team back together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
impervious
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves   Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:11 am

probably doesn't really matter what i think but, i think whitewolf should be back as well. whether you're the leader or whatever.

Exo-Gen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves   Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:48 pm

maybe you guys should change your self to the " LONE WOLVES" and have no leader, kind of like wolves that are not part of a pack any more band togather.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FOXFIRE_kadrpg

PostSubject: Re: WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves   Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:20 pm

Wolves, in real life, do not always stick together or maintain the same heiarchy as authors so often romantically portray them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves   

Back to top Go down

WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves
Page 1 of 1